- Used mostly by animal groomers, vets and some domestic users to help keep their blades cool while cutting.
- To keep your best blades in top condition, simply spray Blade Ice through the clipper blades occasionally, during the time you are clipping.
- Reduced friction, heat and less blade wear without a heavy residue of oil.
- For additional lubrication, apply a thin film oh Wahl Oil to the blades before each use.
- This provides an easy glide allowing for ultimate precision and a comfortable cut.
- Wahl Blade Ice comes in a 397gm spray can. Non ozone depleting, no CGC’s of HFC’s. Dries fast. Will not harm most plastics. A coolant, lubricant, and cleaner all in one!
Direction of use
- Use Blade Ice occasionally on the clipper blades as you are clipping, trimming, and grooming your pet; this will reduce the friction and heat on your blades while also helping to maintain a long life for your blades.